Monday, May 31, 2010

(Weekly Brochure) DIY Phone Pouch

In this video, I will show you my collection of all the brochures I have collected from several shopping malls in the period of six months. Since this week's Weekly Brochure is all about phones, I have decided to just show you all the phone brochures that I have collected. At the end of the video, I will show you how you can make your own DIY phone pouch

(VIDEO COMING SOON)

The phone pouch at the end of the video may not look like a pouch from a  professional phone pouch manufacturer but it is still good enough to take a beating. So whenever you are out and about, get yourself a pair of scissors and tape and two A4 brochures and try doing this when your phone is on the verge of tears after getting abused by Mr Concrete.

Step 1: Wrap The Phone

First and foremost, take two brochures and put them side by side in landscape mode. Tape the two together in this position. Put your phone on the left side of the big piece of paper and wrap it just like what I did in the video.

Step 2: Secure The Bottom

Fold the bottom of the wrap and tape it securely. Cut the top just like what I did in the video ans make sure you leave a flap.


Step 3: Insert The Top Flap

Now with the flap on top, insert it into the pouch or secure it with velcro. Your phone is now fully protected. (Although the pouch is ugly)

To do this, you just need two A4 brochures, a pair of scissors, tape and/or velcro. The velcro is optional. After making it, I am sure you will be happy with your phone's protection. Once you are happy, why don't you paint it? You can even add stickers onto it or you can draw on it! Don't forget to take a picture of your very own homemade phone pouch and also give me ideas for upcoming Weekly Brochures.

No comments:

Post a Comment